In this episode we discuss the Houston Texans victory over the New York Jets 29-22 Saturday afternoon at MetLife Stadium. It was a a hard fought battle that saw a rookie quarterback nearly upset a 9-4 seemingly playoff bound team… but it doesn’t matter Brian, 10-4 and 2nd seed in the AFC, Brian!
- Real talk about negative Texans’ fans
- BoB isn’t holding this team back
- Winning 10 games can’t be done without coaching
- 10 wins!
- Losing Miller changed EVERYTHING
- Another comeback and game winning drive
- Another win with half-time lead
- DW4 struggles, but steps up when it counts
- Complaints about BoB?
- Would the defense do better in a different system?
- Losing Miller threw a wrench in plans
- Nuk is da bomb, best WR in the NFL don’t @ me
- Offense hasn’t turned the ball over in 7 of the last 8 games
- Bend don’t break strikes again
- #InRomeoWeTrust dials it up at the right moment
- Shareece Wright benched for Colvin after being burned for the 2nd time in two games
- Texans “haven’t beat anyone” narrative is BS
- AFC South is the only division with 3 teams over .500
- AFC 1-4 seeds opponent win percentages in victories
- Patriots: 85-81 (.512) – 6 wins against teams .500 or higher
- Texans: 71-76 (.483) – 5 wins against teams .500 or higher
- Chiefs: 65-87-1 (.430) – three wins against teams .500 or higher
- Chargers: 65-87-1 (.430) – three wins against teams .500 or higher
Looking Forward Texans at Eagles
- Foremanmay make an appearance, think it is clear that we need him
Around the League
- Cowboys suck
- Titans win
- Patriots come up short