The Houston Texans lost 24-21 against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, ending their nine-game win streak which began back in Week 4 against the Colts. In this episode, we break down what went wrong, and where the Texans go from here.
- Does the loss worry you?
- No Keke, big problems
- Carter out, Webb in?
- Thought it was more about what the Colts did than what the Texans didn’t do
- Watson could learn a thing or two from Luck, especially on how to get rid of the ball quickly to battle the blitz
- BoB timeout hurt at the end of the first half?
- Clowney has 9 pre-snap penalties this season
- No big mistakes, but no standouts either
- Run blocking, where art thou?
- Deep ball AWOL
- DT87 finding his groove
- Young TEs coming into their own
- Speedy receivers are our kryptonite
- The Chiefs terrify me now
- Reid and Cunningham looked human
- Clowney has had two mediocre games in a row
- Foreman updates?
- WR contingency plans?
Looking Forward Texans at Jets
- Saturday start at the Meadowlands
- Jets aren’t a gimmie, if the Texans turn it over
- Jets give up 243.8 yards passing, 132.0 yards rushing and 25.4 PPG
Around the League
- Patriots and Steelers lose, thankfully
- Are the Chiefs stoppable?
- Why do you think the Texans refuse to play Colvin outside?
- Why can’t Clowney stopping jumping off sides
- Why does Romeo not play Duke
- Has your playoff expectations changed
- Is it safe to say that anytime we don’t lead at halftime we will lose?
- If you can only pay one (Clowney or Honeybadger), who would you choose?
- How do you realistically see out chances in the playoffs?
- What is wrong with Watson going deep, how is his timing off with Hopkins?
- Do you think Brian Gain can get at least 4 contributors in next year’s draft?
- After seeing Hilton run for days, does the thought of playing the Chiefs scare you more than any other AFC team now?
- Through 14 weeks, which draft spot to do you see as the highest priority?
- Which would you rather have, a 1st round DB, or Patrick Peterson?